Blended Online Training: Successful Cross-Cultural Management
- Comprehensive training for current and future global leaders
- Spread over 3-5 weeks (example shows three-week outline); flexible schedules allow learners to get most of their normal work done
- Online access from anywhere, combined with extensive team collaboration, facilitates intense multicultural learning
- Newsletter informs learners of next steps
- Password-protected site provides self-paced modules, course information, and additional materials
This course explores how culture-specific values and practices impact managers working in international/global business settings. We identify and develop a set of cross-cultural management strategies that enable business leaders to interact effectively with global organizations, clients, vendors and third parties.
Global communication; how culture influences values and business practices; business etiquette; culture-specific influence and decision making; international negotiation; handling conflict across cultures; multicultural leadership. Includes many examples, stories, and case studies from all parts of the world.
Key Learning Points
- Understand cross-cultural value differences and learn to communicate effective across cultures, languages, and different geographies
- Develop practical management strategies in areas such as motivation, team building, influence, negotiation, and conflict handling
- Master real-world global management and leadership challenges
Leaders of global companies or business units; senior executives with global responsibility; global project and program leaders
This training can also be delivered on-site. Please contact us if you would like to receive further information about this or any other workshop.