At Leadership Crossroads, we strive to create value for our clients with everything we do. In this spirit, we invite you to make use of some of the resources provided on these pages:
- Newsletter. Each issue of our quarterly Newsletter starts with a focused article addressing a new aspect of international business management. In addition, we introduce successful global business practices, review relevant books, provide useful links to other information sources, and much more.
- Articles. A collection of articles about international and cross-cultural management practices that we continuously expand.
- Culture Book. "The Global Business Culture Guide" is a country-by-country business culture reference designed to allow readers to adjust business, personal, and social behaviors as required in any of 50 countries around the world.
- Negotiation Book. "Negotiating International Business" is a country-by-country negotiation reference designed to allow readers to adjust business, personal, and social behaviors as required in any of 50 countries around the world. Country Sections from this book are available for FREE in PDF format directly from our website.
- Book Reviews. For your benefit, we regularly review management books on topics that are relevant for international business strategies and interactions.
- Culture Quiz. This short test (18 questions total) about business practices and preferences in China, Germany, France, India, Japan, and Spain is an opportunity to self-assess your cross-cultural awareness. Answers to any questions you didn't get right are explained in detail.
- Negotiation Quiz. This quiz is a bit harder to crack: see how much you know about negotiation practices in 20 different countries. Again, those answers you didn't get right (if any) are explained right away.
- Useful Links. With links to archives with country-specific information, references to inter-national and intercultural organizations, information about vendors of cross-cultural training material, and many others, this page makes it easy for you to access additional information on any culture-related topic.